Why Malaysia Welcomes You (MWY) ?
I. It is ” vision” slogan created by a group of Malaysians that feel that Malaysians are “lucky” lots and many had ” accidentally “overlook that our country is such a “blessed ” ones that is so peaceful, safe ie : free from all ” typhoons and volcanic ” eruptions ” , full of beautiful natural surrounding from mountains, hills, forests, rivers to sea and one of the most powerful hidden gem that we have is that we are the most peaceful multicultural nation in the world with abundance of cultures , cuisines , celebrations etc that we should share with the world found no where else in the world.
2. Hence, it is a timely portal created with this theme of ” Malaysia Welcomes You “. It is hope that same minded Malaysians will work together to engage all Malaysians together to utilize this platform as a ” Malaysians ” driven portal where all can contribute by signing up as little Malaysia ambassadors (LMA) to bring out all the uniqueness of each and every part of Malaysia and Malaysians to the global visitors.
3. It is with this hope that all visitors can truly enjoy having a great time and memorable experience of our unique country of Malaysia where all Malaysians to strive live together with a Peace, Happy, Progressive and Earth Loving ( PHPE ) vision . With this vision, all guests will surely be greeted with many Happy, Friendly and Welcoming Faces Always !
4. Our unique composition of 3 major Asian races (Malay, Chinese, Indian) living peacefully together with other ethnic communities ie the Iban , Kadazan , Aborigines and other local ethnic smaller groups plus some global races found no where else in the world makes us very unique. Yes, Malaysia, Truly Asia. Therefore, every Malaysian is very important in protecting and ensuring our peace and harmony intact together.
5. Being a small developing country , we had grown as one of the safest country yet progressive to live in. However, in certain areas, we do have some lackings and some small weaknesses in our current system. We strongly believed that if we stand united and work hard as a big family together, all these shortcomings can be resolved slowly within the next 10 to 15 years with this vision in mind.
6. Our vast differences in cultures , races, religions, belief systems , cuisines and languages are the ” secret” keys to our success in creating a sustainable tourism industry as we keep learning and deepen our understanding in each other by celebrating these differences and to use it to resolve all challenges successful without major problems.
Unity in Diversity !
7. Before independence in 1957 and till now after almost over 63 years independence , Malaysians had been able to live together more maturely as we manage to overcome and learn from all challenges, pains and differences together. Histories had help all to appreciate what we had achieved from being a poor country to what we are today through emphasizing on strong shared responsibilities, prosperity and education system.
8. This had created a sense of gratitude and also help to eliminate all other negative cultures and attitudes such as hatred, selfish and etc among all Malaysians. Giving and sharing without expecting always!
9. Here, we will showcase, let you discover and experience the must-see destinations, must eat, must participate events or activities and do feel free to try to have local engagements together to share experiences and stories. With so many places, activities and many more things to do , Malaysia may seem overwhelming to all including our locals.
10. This is a Malaysians’ dedicated Tourism portal and also booking Apps that provide the conveniences of making reservations or bookings with the latest deals for hotel and other travel services with most affordable prices, availabilities and best promotions.
Malaysia Welcomes You !
Happy, Friendly and Welcoming Always !
Malaysia, Truly Asia!