Our Partners :
For Immediate Press Release.
Malaysia Welcomes You – World’s Most Peaceful Multicultural Nation
Vlogs,Photos, DouYin and Tik Tok Competition 2020/21
Miss /Mr Local Ambassador 2020/21
Mural Competition 2020/21
Majority Malaysians did not realize and appreciative that we are the only country where we have a unique composition of three major races living together peacefully (the Malays, Chinese and Indians) with other ethnic groups like the Ibans, Kadazans and others that make us the most peaceful and united multicultural nation in the world.
As part of the coming Visit ‘Truly Asia” Malaysia 2020 programme, the above competitions are created to give golden opportunities to all Malaysians to show appreciation and gratitude and to share all the years in nation history, natural beauties, cultures and nation cultivation by all Malaysians.
The competitions will allow Malaysians to use his/her creativity to showcase Malaysia , Truly Asia where it has so much diversity and beauties.
The genres /categories can be from the following individually or combinations for the competitions must have any one or more of the
4 pillars of MWY which is Peace, Happiness, Progressive and Earth Loving (PHPE) vision build in wherever possible :
- A or multiple tourism destinations.
- Unique stories of your hometown or city.
- Showcase the undiscovered “gems”.
- Local secrets.
- Outstanding Personalities.
- Outstanding initiatives. and other any other ideas / uniqueness that Malaysians love to share !
The competition are open to all states in Malaysia where there will be either winners at state levels/finalists before the winners of the states/finalists will be competing at the national level or at Final.
Each selected finalists and qualifiers’ entries’ works will be used to showcase each state‘s or finalists’ uniqueness where every states/finalists will be showcase at Malaysia Welcomes You portal.
The Malaysia Welcomes You website is set to have its official launching in Early 2020. It will consist of the following states’ websites as below:
” MyBHA’s vision is to promote Malaysia aggressive and we wish to showcase to the world that is Malaysia is beautiful, peaceful and friendly country to visit. We had launched our Visit Malaysia 2020 awareness campaign in our oversea Trade Mission to China at Guangzhou recently. We hope by capturing all these in the form of videos and photos creatively, in “a fun way “ or in a unique way, we can truly showcase our Truly Asia Malaysia successfully”.
“ Small is beautiful , Malaysia a tiny nation with 13 states and one federal territory, we love to see talented Malaysians to showcase anything unique about Malaysia especially the many undiscovered “gems” from over hundreds of beaches, islands, cities, towns and villages to all. After over 61 years of independence, there are many stories to be shared ranging from all sort of unpredictable challenges, tough times, mistakes, pains, future aspirations, successes and failures where one can capture and share for all to learn and to live better together.” Puan Hajah Emmy Suraya , President of MyBHA said.
“Today, Malaysia had grown more maturely and will continue to grow. Her people today are able to live comfortably by respecting each other, live happily, peacefully and sustainably by resolving all challenges with focusing on education, tolerance, maturity, understanding, eliminating egos and making best possible decisions or coming out with best possible solutions without any major problems despite of so many differences and challenging difficult conditions.” quoted Kenneth Oh, Chairman of MyBHA KL Chapter and Head of Malaysia Welcomes You Secretariat.
This competition is also geared forward as part as sustainable tourism marketing driven campaign in promoting all undiscovered “gems” across Malaysia beyond Visit “Truly Asia “Malaysia 2020 .
” We hope to run the competition annually as a dedicated continuous effort to showcase Malaysia in the form of videos and photos with stories or experiences across Malaysia that will be used for sharing with both international and local visitors so that all can have unique experiences beside having an enjoyable stay when traveling across Malaysia.” He added.
“It is a timely programme for all Malaysians to showcase a growing Malaysia proudly as a respectable successful nation by setting ourselves forward and working hard holistically together to achieve a peace, happy, progressive and earth loving (PHPE) multi-racial Malaysian community.”
“We are lucky and should be grateful that the country is now being currently led by a world respected statesman who is now our current and the world’s oldest Prime Minister, Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohammed with his vast experiences in positive nation cultivation. Ironically, he is the Prime Minister who set the Malaysia’s dream of Vision 2020 in 1991 some 28 years ago and now he launched our Visit Malaysia year 2020 to welcome all to Malaysia and the new enhanced SHARED PROSPERITY VISION 2030 for a peaceful, progressive and inclusive nation recently in August 2019.”
“We sincerely hope every Malaysians to strive to cultivate and practice a SURI (Strong, United, Responsible and Inclusive) current and future Malaysian driven community practices through sharing the PHPE (Peace, Happy, Progressive and Earth Loving ) sustainable global community culture together free from all negative attitudes or cultures.” Colin Ng , Chief Strategy Office of Olabees sdn bhd said.
Colin hopes that all Malaysians can assist in sharing on this competition through all medium of medias and also through their social media friends and wish expressed his appreciation for the all the kind effort and support given to ensure a successful competition.
“Together as united Malaysians, let’s make Malaysia as the Most Welcoming Country in Asia by setting a target of 50 million tourists by end of 2030 through working, sharing and caring closely together. The target set by the Ministry of Tourism , Arts and Culture (MOTAC) is to get 30 million tourists next year (2020) with Tourism Receipt of RM100 Billion.”
“We wish to thank all Federal Ministries especially MOTAC, States tourism authorities, private sectors, government bodies, political parties, NGOs and all Malaysians for their support , guidance and encouragement in making this competition a successful one.” he said.
End of Press Release.
Malaysia Welcomes You – Happy, Friendly and Welcoming Always!
About Malaysia Welcomes You (MWY) .
It is a Malaysia centric dedicated tourism portal developed by Malaysians for Malaysians and the rest of the world. The mission is to be the most sourced after unique tourism information and stories across Malaysia which not only showcase our beauties and uniqueness rarely found in other websites or portals, but binding all Malaysians together to continue working and living hard to keeping Malaysia as the most peaceful and united multi-cultural nation in the world.
By cultivating a peace, happiness , progressive and earth loving (PHPE) community, Malaysians can move forward together via SURI driven concept ( Strong, United , Responsible, Inclusive basis) over time to achieve a warm happy, friendly and welcoming “ soft “ touches give lasting memorable experiences to all visitors.
Every guests must be touched with a warm smiling greeting of “ Selamat Datang “ and as they leave , with an authentic warm parting words of “ Terimakasih and come back again “ will be the signature hospitality practices of all Malaysians is one of Malaysia Welcomes You’s core mission.
Therefore, our uniqueness and beauties can be expressed naturally without difficulties through practising PHPE over time for a sustainable tourism industry.
Olabees Sdn Bhd is registered under the Malaysia Companies Act Law 1965. MWY is created by a group of Malaysians involved in the tourism industry to spearhead this Malaysian Centric Tourism App and Portal under brand of Malaysia Welcomes You.
Below is the TOP executives in MyBHA National Office.
Malaysia Welcomes You Promotional Trip to Guangzhou, China with MyBHA 6-9 August 2019
Malaysia Welcomes You Promotional Trip with MyBHA at China Hospitality Expo ,
Guangzhou 6-9 August 2019
President Emmy Suraya Hussein ‘s Media Statement. Click here.
Malaysia Welcomes You – World’s Most Peaceful Multicultural Nation.
Vlogs,Photos, DouYin and Tik Tok Competition 2020/21
Miss /Mr Local Ambassador 2020/21
Mural Competition 2020/21
We want the most unique and attractive participants
( for photos, tik tok, dou yin and videos – category 1 – up 60 seconds, category 2 – 61 to 180 seconds, category 3 from 181 – 360 seconds) length in any language with a descriptive caption in at least in Bahasa Malaysia or English and added points if with multi languages such a Malay, Chinese and Tamil together of any local locations in Malaysia.)
( for mr and miss local tourism ambassador – winners are selected from each town /district /city where participants are strong in local knowledge of uniqueness and beauties that must be able to presented in participant social media account or in his or her activities in promoting passionately your belief that Malaysia is one of the most fortune country in the world and how you may contribute in sharing Tamil together of any local locations in Malaysia.)
( for mural competition – participants are to submit their existing or new murals that showcase the uniqueness of your village, town and city that one must remember during the visit Mural must be unique, creative and sending powerful messages of the four pillars (PHPE) will have added points )
One the criteria that needed for all participants is to add their state welcomes you and Malaysia Welcomes You logos, shout-out or wordings any in creative form together with the motto of Happy , Friendly and Welcoming Always.
Tell us about unique interesting stories, destinations or subjects you wish to showcase. Capture them as beautiful and creative possible .
Share a story from a place or from your community. Great dishes, cafes, restaurants, retail outlets, hotels, resorts, outstanding Malaysian personalities, wellness, events, moments, festivals, activities, attractions, cultures, art pieces or something creative or innovative. Why is it special for you? Write an enticing caption; what so special about it and why are you sharing it?
Specify as much information as possible such a specific location, name of places, name of persons, time, history, background or any relevant in your submission.
It must not contain any elements of racial issues, political issues, unhealthy elements or any other undesirable elements projecting negativities such hatred, jealousy, violence, cruelties, racism, killings, terrorism or any form negative/damaging/” poisonous ” elements.
Contest period : March – August 2020 ( varies according to states)
Open for submissions with immediate effective.
Latest time deadline to submit before 31 August 2020.
( Finalists to be selected by September 20 for Final Selection of Winners )
Every entry is judged by the MWY Panel of Judges teams.
All decisions made are final and non-disputable.
Winners will be announced in our Malaysia Welcomes You official website.
Upon submission of your participation, all participants are deemed as consented and had accepted in full of all terms and conditions set by the organizer regardless either informed or not informed. All terms, conditions, decisions, programmes and policies of the competition are subject to change or terminated with or without notice by the organizer.
General Terms and Conditions of Participation of Competition:
- This is open to all Malaysians and International* participants who are 16 years and above age at the time of entry. (* International participants – non-Malaysian who reside in Malaysia as allowed within our laws such as students etc)
- Participants can enter the contest as individual or as a group of not more than 5 persons depending on the competition type.
- Organiser will not limit the total number of participants/entries to this contest.
- By entering the competition, participants agree to abide and accept all terms, rules and conditions and the decisions of the Organiser and judges, which are final and binding in all respects. Registration and Participation is free.
- All participant or participating teams adhere the contest mechanics, submission deadlines, judging criterias and other requirements of the contest.
- Full Name /Team name: If Team, to submit all team members’ full names and IC.
- Title with descriptions or short synopsis (50-200 words) to be submitted.
- Each entry is limited to original works that have not been formerly displayed or exhibited wherever applicable.
- Winners or Works that have won prizes in other contests or that have been submitted to other contests currently underway are not eligible unless approved by panel of judges after consideration of the materials/works be done.
- Works that are entered in other competitions after submitting to this contest will not be eligible wherever applicable.
- Submission , in its entirety, be a person or a single work of original material taken by the participant /participating team.
- By entering the competition, participants represent, acknowledge, and warrant that the original works/profile/materials created solely by the participant/ team, that it does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other part has any right, title, claim, or interest. All submission must not contain material, which is (or promotes activities which are) sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent, self-mutilating (e.g. relating to murder, the sales of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g. underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing.
- All submission must not include mention and/performance of any copyrighted media production including but not limited to music, films, books, television programming, etc, or identifying descriptions of any media property.
- By entering the competition, each participant/participating team represents and warrants that the entry does not and will not defame or otherwise violate the rights of any third party and does not and will not violate any laws or ordinances
- The Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry that it believes violates all the legal rights of the submission requirements, does not otherwise comply with these laws/rules, or that is not consistent with the spirit and theme of the competition.
- The participant/participating teams agree that the Organiser shall owned the entries (and all ideas, forms, designs, patents, copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property embodied therein), and that the Organiser shall have the perpetual, worldwide right to publish and use the entries in any way, and in any media for trade, advertising, promotional either solely or jointly with the organizer’s consent.
- Participation in this competition constitutes each winner’s consent to the Organiser’s use of winner’s names, videos, photographs, likenesses and geographical data for advertising and promotional purposes in any media without further notice, right of review, approval or compensation except where prohibited by law.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or modify the competition if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond its reasonable control impairs the integrity of the competition, as determined by the Organiser in their sole discretion.
- In each event, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the competition, or in an un-sportsmanship-like or disruptive manner; end or suspend the competition; amend Official Rules; declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselect the winner(s), without prior notice.
- Participants agree and accepted that he/she or any representative to release, hold and to indemnify the Organiser and its respective officers, directors, employees, crew and all her agents harmless from all or any form of liabilities, claims, legal actions, losses or injury to person or property resulting from or incurred in connection with their acceptance, forfeiture or use of any prize in connection to their participation in the competition.
- Participants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion, use, misuse or redemption of any prize.
- The Organiser is not responsible for and participants hereby releases them from any claims arising from:
(1) entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified;
(2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any mobile phones, computer, network, hardware or software;
(3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service;
(4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the competition;
(5) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition or the processing of the entries; or
(6) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to participant’s computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from all participants in the Contest or from downloading any material from the Organiser’s website, regardless of whether the material was prepared by the Organiser, and regardless of whether the material is connected to the Organiser’s websites by hyperlink.
The logo can be downloaded on https://malaysiawelcomesyou.com/logo/mwy.png
for your usage in your submission which shall carry points to your entry.
There wlll be state finalists/finalists be selected from each states/finalist penal of judges or/and together with MWY committee of panel of judges.
The top finalists with the highest combined score will be shortlisted to the finals where the Panel of Judges for national level will choose the winners accordingly.
Judging will be done by our panel of judges (60%) and on the number of likes (40%). All viewers must like our Malaysia welcomes you Facebook before indicate their choice likes of participants’ submission in Malaysia welcomes you Facebook.
Entries shall be listed at our website or Facebook.
The top 20 entries with the highest combined score will be shortlisted to the finals.
Finals will be held on October 15, 2020
Prior to that, all finalists are required to attend a finalist’s workshop to be advised later.
A final briefing about the requirements for the final presentation set by the Organiser. At the final presentation, finalist participants/teams are required to highlight the whole journey of their travel vlog /photo production to the panel of judges.
The panel of judges will rate each eligible entry based on the following criteria (“Judging Criteria”): (1) Originality (2) Uniqueness (3) Content & Presentation; (4) Videography or Photography & Editing for videos or photos; and (5) Direction & Creativity.
The panel of judges will evaluate each presentation based on the following criteria (“Judging Criteria”): (1) Originalities (2) Storyline Planning; (3) Quality of presentation ; (4) Creativities and (5) Overall Impact.
Champion Trophy + Certificate
2 flight tickets to ASEAN destination.
3 tickets to domestic destination.
12 room nights voucher
1st Runner-up Trophy + Certificate
4 tickets to domestic destination
6 room nights voucher
2nd Runner-up Trophy + Certificate
2 tickets to domestic destination
6 rooms nights voucher.
All finalists are required to attend the awards presentation ceremony on the 15 October 2020.
Prizes are non-transferable, and not exchangeable nor refundable for cash in part or whole.
The Organiser reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize cannot be provided due to any whatever reasons.