Malaysians Care (MCare) is established mainly to render assistance to the tourists that visit Malaysia but unfortunately lands themselves in an emergency situation. For example, being a victim of pick-pocket, getting into an accident, get scammed when booking their hotel online before making the trip, and more unavoidable incidents irrespective of their religion and ethnicity where they lost their passport and landed with no money.
Tourists that are in that situation can always come to us for assistance.
We however don’t only focus on the tourists but also on our local communities that in desperate needs can come to us for assistance. We tend to aim for long-term sustainable development and see ourselves helpful to the people we are serving as long term solutions as much possible.
MCare provides assistance services that help visitors/local to:
- Access emergency travel documents through contact with their country embassy and local agencies.
- Liaise with airlines and ferry companies regarding travel plans.
- Facilitate the cancellation of bank and credit cards.
- Arrange swift money transfers.
- Contact family and relevant services such as insurance and car hire companies.
- Send to the hospital if any emergency situation.
In emergencies , MCare also tend to provide the following complimentary services on a short term basis subject to our best possible capabilities:
Because we act as the main support service for tourists/locals who in desperate conditions, we are always looking for more volunteers to join us.
We wholeheartedly welcome you on board with us. Anyone are welcome to join regardless of your nationality, race, gender, occupation and age.
If you are interested in helping MCare continue to grow, you may contact us at email@example.com